i have always wanted to be at disney around halloween time { suprising i know considering all the times ive been to disneyland }...it was so fun! i LOVE halloween!
good ol' toon towns chip and dale tree house!
finding nemo ride { better known as 20,000 leauges under the sea! }
veiw from tarzans tree house { used to be swiss family robinson tree house }
eating at boyds favorite restaurant in disneyland the Blue Bayou!
Boyd really enjoyed the pirate island thing { used to be tom sawyer island } so he decided to drag the girls over there too...dont they look like theyre having fun? lol
here we are waiting for the star wars training show. boyd loves it! guess who got chosen to participate?
{ there was supposed to be a video here, but it was taking waaaaay to loooong to load. :( }
how fun is that? she is soo cute! kailey was too scared to go. Then darth maul had to come by and give her a nice smile. ;)
{ video here too... :( }
so if you wanna see them i guess youll have to ask boyd to show you. he would love to!
you can barely see charis head in this one but still cute!
me and boyd
you can see kailey a little better than charis, she did pretty good by herself didnt she?
it was such a fun trip and we cant wait to go again!



I LOVE all of your posts! It feels so good when you finally get them up, I'm trying to catch up on my blog too! And I am oober SUPER jealous that you all went to Disneyland...but I rest a little easier that it was not wasted on you...YOU know how to fully enjoy the Disney experience! I love you and your whole fabulous family!
ReplyDeleteyes we do know how to fully enjoy all the fabulousness of Disney!! love it!
Delete