This morning on the way to school the girls were talking about money. (Every Friday they like to get cookies during lunch.) Charis has announced that she had brought a "penny" to buy cookies. (It was a quarter. Cookies are 25 cents) so naturally I corrected her in hopes that one day she will finally make the connection as to which coins are which.
Charis then said that Uncle Shafer was good at telling about coins. Kailey quickly corrected her and said that it was Uncle Royal that was good at coins and that they should talk to him. Charis agreed and said " Oh yes, and Uncle Shafer is really good at sleeping. He just closes his eyes and counts sheep and goes to sleep."
Ha ha ha ha. couldnt help but share a moment in the day and life of my two girls, as silly as they are.
Active April
6 months ago
Hahaha. This made me laugh. I sure love your girls! And their uncles!
ReplyDeleteI love your blog! I love your cute pictures! Heck, I LOVE YOU!!!!!
ReplyDeleteThis was hilarious, by the way. SO important to capture these moments that make us laugh. Haha!