Wednesday, August 7, 2013

Kailey is now in 1st grade!







wow can you believe it? 

i cant believe how grown up she is getting. before i know it she will be out of the house and on her own.  she had a GREAT first day and is excited for more.  i cant wait to see what unfolds this year!

here's to an adventurous year Kailey!

go get 'em!
post signature

3 comments:

  1. Wasn't she just born yesterday? I swear it. Aw, well. Growing up is fun I guess. I'm excited for her - this is one of those magical childhood years.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE THESE PICTURES!!! You guys did SUCH a great job! Ah, Kailey. (sigh) Seems like only yesterday... ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You did an amazing job of documenting the day! Her outfit is precious, her hair is great, and the location perfect. Where is that? I love the details you put - what school & everything - very smart! We're so happy for her & you!

    ReplyDelete