Friday, August 23, 2013

Ode to Belle


i have to say that Belle, is one of my heroes. 

shes a hard working, caring mother who seems to be able to do ANYTHING!
im so glad to have her as a sister-in-law. shes always willing to help or lend a hand. for example i have been endlessly trying to put a custom font on my blog. 

{i wont tell you how many tires... lets just say it was A LOT!}

so, frustrated, i called Belle yesterday to get her computer expertise. {she would say she is not an expert on computers, but i beg to differ. :)} she listened, looked online at what i was trying to do all while trying to entertain her little ones. 

AMAZING, RIGHT?

I KNOW, SHE TOTALLY IS.

she does a little research and finds a different way for me to try to get my wanted goal. after a few not so good tutorials, i found this one! 


it totally worked! so pleased!! 

Belle, i could not have done this with out you! 


you truly are amazing!




5 comments:

  1. I ditto this. Belle is also a hero of mine.

    As are you.

    Really all the women in our family are unbelievably incredible. - Kinda intimidating.

    And the fonts/whole blog looks GREAT!

    I LOVE IT!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks bre! i had fun making/putting it all together. its nice to have your own stuff, instead of someone elses.

      Delete
  2. Ooo - I like your new look! It's juuuuuuust right. And I can see it now! (At least at G&G Hatch's house) Love you so!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooo beads! I LOVE what you've done with the place! :) And your fonts! Oh your fonts! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey, where's MY ode! :P
    I do like the new look too - totally you! YAY! :D

    ReplyDelete