That's awesome...totally her! And I can't get over her gorgeously thick ponytail! I mean, look at it. It's like 4x's larger than the gal next to her! If she doesn't do cheer, she's a ripe candidate for hair modeling. ;P
i know right?! ha ha ha she is perfect for cheerleading. i thank my grandma lords and her father for the thick hair!
K-A-I! L-E-Y! KAILEY! KAILEY! Gooooooo KAILEY!!! :) SUCH a fun thing for that age!
That's awesome...totally her! And I can't get over her gorgeously thick ponytail! I mean, look at it. It's like 4x's larger than the gal next to her! If she doesn't do cheer, she's a ripe candidate for hair modeling. ;P
ReplyDeletei know right?! ha ha ha she is perfect for cheerleading. i thank my grandma lords and her father for the thick hair!
DeleteK-A-I! L-E-Y! KAILEY! KAILEY! Gooooooo KAILEY!!! :) SUCH a fun thing for that age!
ReplyDelete