Wednesday, August 21, 2013

time for a makeover.


the girls bathroom was in need of some help.....
i know you've all been in there and probably all sighed with disgust.
{its OK, i forgive you. it really was kinda gross in there.}








but now its a grown up girls bathroom! :)
{lets just see if  they can keep it looking nice.}
*crosses fingers!*
post signature

4 comments:

  1. I LOVE it! Did you paint the cupboard or has it always been white? I'm so observant, haha. Do the girls just adore it?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ha ha ha its been white for a while. the new decor really helps it pop. and yes the girlies really love it! as do i. :)

      Delete
  2. Ooo! I like! :D
    My only question is, where did the Ariel paintings end up? Do they need to come visit the walls in my house? ;) hehe

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. they are currently in my craft room, but if you want them you can have them! let me know!

      Delete